Senior Fund Administrator
A great opportunity for a candidate who has a thorough understanding of fund structures and knowledge of investments and investors.
- Servicing existing client funds and acting as the technical expert on each client fund team
- Acting as the main contact for the client and advisors
- Acting as an authorised signatory
- Providing support and assistance to Administrators and Trainee Administrators
- Managing reviews of process, procedure and registers
- Assisting management on fee reviews of clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Administrator
- Ideally studying towards the final stages of ICSA or ACCA or other relevant qualification
- Understanding of fund structures documents , for example, LPA, Memo & Arts, Shareholder Agreements and PPM
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.