Manager / Senior Manager | Fund Accounting
Joining an ambitious corporate, fiduciary and fund administration business in their brand new offices, you will provide a full suite of fund accounting and financial reporting services to real estate fund clients in a varied role involving all aspects of accounting services for a complex and varied portfolio of fund structures.
- Reviewing of quarterly and semi-annual management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing more complex financial statements and disclosure notes
- Managing the audit process, maintenance of audit files and liaising with auditors for portfolio clients
- Attending board meetings and presenting financial information
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members, setting objectives and their periodic appraisals
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 4-6 years fund accounting experience in a professional environment such as real estate or private equity
- Strong people management experience
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACCA, ACA or CPA
- Good working knowledge UK GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of fund administration tasks is advantageous
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.