Senior Fund Accountant
Joining our client, you will be responsible for the efficient and accurate accounting and administration of real estate and private equity funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts and NAV statements
- Preparing annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP / US GAAP / IFRS
- Calculating quarterly management fees, carried interest and distribution amounts
- Leading the year-end audit process
- Maintaining and developing client relationships for own portfolio
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, or part qualified with significant experience
- Knowledge and experience of UK GAAP/US GAAP/IFRS
- Ability to prepare final accounts from source documentation
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to see tasks through to the end
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.