Senior Fund Accountant | Real Estate
Joining an international provider of accounts and administration services, you will work as part of a team to meet the needs of a portfolio of real estate fund clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a part or nearly qualified Accountant looking to take the next step up in their career. Further training opportunities will also be offered.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Assisting with the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with relevant third parties
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the funds
- Preparing periodic and regulatory reports and year-end financial statements
- Organising and participating in Board and Shareholder meetings
Key skills and experience needed:
- Minimum 2 years' fund administration experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong relationship building skills
If you'd like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.