Senior Fund Accountant | Financial Reporting
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Working in a forward thinking organisation where each employee is valued, you will be expected to inspire others to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, encouraging and recognising new initiatives and ideas
whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of financial statements under various standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP) for multiple private and listed funds, demonstrating a clear understanding of relevant accounting standards and corporate governance codes
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to collect financial statements’ comments, updating them through proofing cycles to taking it to final sign off by the Board/Trustee with sufficient time to meet regulatory filing deadlines
- Assisting with the timely release of NAV/unit prices to various stock exchanges
- Taking ownership of other accounting services and management accounts provided to clients of funds services
- Attending client and audit meetings as required in relation to the provision of financial statements and managing the liaison with internal and external auditors
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the finance industry with experience in financial and management accounts preparation or valuations in real estate, listed debt funds or private wealth funds
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ACA or other globally recognised accounting qualification
- Excellent knowledge of accounting requirements for investment companies
- Strong understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP) for both regulatory and reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of funds and the relevant legislation and regulations.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.