Senior Fund Accountant | Financial Reporting
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Working in a forward thinking organisation where each employee is valued, you will be expected to inspire others to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, encouraging and recognising new initiatives and ideas
whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of financial statements under various standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP) for multiple private and listed funds, demonstrating a clear understanding of relevant accounting standards and corporate governance codes
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to collect financial statements’ comments, updating them through proofing cycles to taking it to final sign off by the Board/Trustee with sufficient time to meet regulatory filing deadlines
- Assisting with the timely release of NAV/unit prices to various stock exchanges
- Taking ownership of other accounting services and management accounts provided to clients of funds services
- Attending client and audit meetings as required in relation to the provision of financial statements and managing the liaison with internal and external auditors
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience within the finance industry with experience in financial and management accounts preparation or valuations in real estate, listed debt funds or private wealth funds
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ACA or other globally recognised accounting qualification
- Excellent knowledge of accounting requirements for investment companies
- Strong understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP) for both regulatory and reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of funds and the relevant legislation and regulations.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.