Senior Fund Accountant / Assistant Manager
Join this driven and ambitious financial services organisation where you will work in a challenging, rewarding and fulfilling working environment and have plenty of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations, as well as enjoying a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a motivated and driven, qualified or part-qualified Accountant to support a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services to their debt clients. Reporting to a Senior Manager/Director within the debt division you have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of debt clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting
- Providing day-to-day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (US GAAP/FRS102) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Managing client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or have substantially completed ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.