Senior Fund Accountant / Assistant Manager
Join this driven and ambitious financial services organisation where you will work in a challenging, rewarding and fulfilling working environment and have plenty of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations, as well as enjoying a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a motivated and driven, qualified or part-qualified Accountant to support a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services to their debt clients. Reporting to a Senior Manager/Director within the debt division you have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of debt clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting
- Providing day-to-day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (US GAAP/FRS102) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Managing client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or have substantially completed ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.