Senior Fund Accountant | Alternative Investments
Join an independent trust and corporate services provider as a Senior Fund Accountant to complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaising with clients and intermediaries
- Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries and attendance at audit closing meetings
- Organising and attending board meetings for monthly, quarterly and annual account preparation
- Dealing with the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax compliance reports
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Computer literacy skills are essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
Providing assistance to the Manager and Director, you will oversee the day to day management of a team of fund administrators in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. This is a great step up for an ambitious funds professional with some previous supervisory experience.