Senior Fund Accountant | Alternative Investments
Join an independent trust and corporate services provider as a Senior Fund Accountant to complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaising with clients and intermediaries
- Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries and attendance at audit closing meetings
- Organising and attending board meetings for monthly, quarterly and annual account preparation
- Dealing with the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax compliance reports
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Sound technical financial services knowledge
- Computer literacy skills are essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.