Senior Fund Accountant
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting independently owned business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a multi-jurisdictional fund services team with a well-established track-record of delivering tailored solutions with high quality administration, accounting and tax compliance services. You will enjoy a productive professional life with an opportunity to learn in a forward-thinking, friendly working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for a wide range of client structures and differing complexity to IFRS or UK GAAP standards
- Compiling a full file of working papers for all financial statements
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with auditors in respect of the financial audit of client entities as required
- Ensuring that financial statements prepared are completed and signed off within client, statutory or regulatory deadlines
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- At least 1 year PQE
- Experience of fund industry and general appreciation of fund structures and key documents
- Detailed knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS
- Experience in producing financial statements to UK GAAP or IFRS
- Working knowledge of private equity as an asset class
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.