Senior Fund Accountant
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
- Preparing periodic financial statements
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Maintaining accounting records for each entity
- Obtaining transaction information on funds and related entities
- Assisting the manager and directors with take-on of new clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of accounting for closed-ended fund structures
- Experience in producing quarterly management accounts, annual IFRS audited accounts and investor capital accounts
- Sound knowledge of the fund administration business, related accounting practices and documentation
- Confident communicator
- Either hold or working towards a professional accounting qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Acting as the ambassador for finance, you will provide high quality financial insight and strategic support to departments to put finance at the heart of departmental decision making, whilst inspiring others, being adaptive and authentic, creating an environment of trust.
A challenging and stimulating role within a market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs. Priding themselves on offering continuous training and development, this company offers excellent career progression opportunities for all employees along with a competitive remuneration package.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations, through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development.
This innovative media-marketing business is seeking a driven and proactive individual to join their growing finance team. With great scope for career development, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and excel as part of a fantastic team.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.