Senior Fund Accountant
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
- Preparing periodic financial statements
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Maintaining accounting records for each entity
- Obtaining transaction information on funds and related entities
- Assisting the manager and directors with take-on of new clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of accounting for closed-ended fund structures
- Experience in producing quarterly management accounts, annual IFRS audited accounts and investor capital accounts
- Sound knowledge of the fund administration business, related accounting practices and documentation
- Confident communicator
- Either hold or working towards a professional accounting qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.