Senior Fund Accountant : Job Ref:37192
Great opportunity for a part/qualified Accountant to join a growing global provider of funds and corporate services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Fund Account Manager
- Reviewing the bookkeeping for a portfolio of complex alternative investment fund structures
- Performing fund accounting calculations and reviewing fee calculations
- Training more junior team members in calculating bookkeeping and reconciling transactions
- Accurately maintaining books
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ fund accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong core accounting skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.