Senior Accountant | Funds
Great opportunity for a part/qualified Accountant to join a growing global provider of funds and corporate services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Fund Account Manager
- Reviewing the bookkeeping for a portfolio of complex alternative investment fund structures
- Performing fund accounting calculations and reviewing fee calculations
- Training more junior team members in calculating bookkeeping and reconciling transactions
- Accurately maintaining books
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ fund accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong core accounting skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.