Senior Accountant | Funds
Great opportunity for a part/qualified Accountant to join a growing global provider of funds and corporate services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Fund Account Manager
- Reviewing the bookkeeping for a portfolio of complex alternative investment fund structures
- Performing fund accounting calculations and reviewing fee calculations
- Training more junior team members in calculating bookkeeping and reconciling transactions
- Accurately maintaining books
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ fund accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong core accounting skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.