Senior Fund Accountant
A leading accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to supervise and manage the accounting function for complex fund and corporate structures within the fund services business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and supervision of fund accountants including the delegation of tasks and the allocation of resources
- Integral involvement in the reporting to and dealing with investors and promoters
- Ensuring that all accounting records are accurate and kept up to date
- Preparation of both regular management accounts and annual financial statements for a range of structures and entities
Experience and skills required:
- ACA, ACCA or similar qualification
- Experience within the funds sector
- Client focused with the ability to seek opportunities to develop client delivery and quality
- Strong commercial outlook
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.