Senior Fund Accountant
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified/part-qualified Accountant to join a growing boutique financial services business, overseeing and reviewing all aspects of day-to-day accounting for assigned structures.
- Maintenance of accounting records for multiple clients
- Performing detailed reviews of bookkeeping files, trial balances and financial statements
- Serve as first point of contact for clients and auditors on allocated portfolios
- Preparation of reports
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
Key skills and expertise required:
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to thoroughly explain structures and transactions
- Analytical with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.