Senior Fund Accountant
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified/part-qualified Accountant to join a growing boutique financial services business, overseeing and reviewing all aspects of day-to-day accounting for assigned structures.
- Maintenance of accounting records for multiple clients
- Performing detailed reviews of bookkeeping files, trial balances and financial statements
- Serve as first point of contact for clients and auditors on allocated portfolios
- Preparation of reports
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
Key skills and expertise required:
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to thoroughly explain structures and transactions
- Analytical with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.