Senior Fund Accountant | Job Ref: 36660
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified/part-qualified Accountant to join a growing boutique financial services business, overseeing and reviewing all aspects of day-to-day accounting for assigned structures.
- Maintenance of accounting records for multiple clients
- Performing detailed reviews of bookkeeping files, trial balances and financial statements
- Serve as first point of contact for clients and auditors on allocated portfolios
- Preparation of reports
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
Key skills and expertise required:
- Technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to thoroughly explain structures and transactions
- Analytical with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.