Senior Financial Account Manager
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
In this role you will help drive the business forward, being responsible for the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients and working in close cooperation with internal, auditors and other parties in line with regulatory and clients expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients
- Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports
- Acting as a principle point of contact for clients on accounting service matters
- Co-ordinating the accounting deliverables and managing the quality control process.
- Manage the bookkeeping and accounting portfolio of clients with a team of Financial Account Managers
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Strong academic background
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.