Senior Financial Accounting Officer
Joining a specialist provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, you will assist the Financial Controller in carrying out duties in all areas of the internal finance remit across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing statutory financial accounts and management accounts
- Signing off bank reconciliations for fee and payment accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and producing tax return information
- Liaising with Auditors and preparing audit material
- Training new members of staff and assisting others where necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Part qualified ACCA ideally
- High attention to detail, accuracy and timely completion of work
- Fantastic IT skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.