Senior Financial Accountant
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of the day-to-day financial reporting operations.
- Managing the coordination and completion of reporting for the monthly financial reporting cycle
- Preparing management information
- Managing the purchase ledger
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Providing advice and guidance to senior management team in decision making
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience within a finance function
- Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of GAAP/IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to tasks and able to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.