Senior Financial Accountant
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of the day-to-day financial reporting operations.
- Managing the coordination and completion of reporting for the monthly financial reporting cycle
- Preparing management information
- Managing the purchase ledger
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Providing advice and guidance to senior management team in decision making
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience within a finance function
- Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of GAAP/IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to tasks and able to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.