Senior Financial Accountant
Joining the finance function in a local commercial business, you will primarily be responsible for the production of monthly and annual financial statements for the Group.
- Completing and reconciling key monthly balance sheet controls
- Maintaining registers
- Actively contributing to the improvement of financial processes and controls
- Providing support and advice to the business on finance queries
- Authorising bank payments and approving payment runs
Key skills and expertise required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) with minimum 3 years post qualification experience, ideally within a corporate or audit firm
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Self-motivated and flexible approach to work
- Experience of managing staff within a finance function
- Confident using Excel and experience using computerised accounting and ERP systems (e.g. Sage)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.