Senior Finance Officer
Joining a highly regarded global financial services provider and maintain the accounting books and records, reporting into the Finance Director and collaborating across the Group to ensure a smooth running finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the books of the Group holding and service companies
- Managing the purchase ledger, working with suppliers
- Reconciling entries, accounts and inter-group balances
- Preparing management information and VAT returns
- Liaising with Group finance teams across the Group
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally holding a relevant professional bookkeeping qualification such as CAT or AAT or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to work within agreed deadlines to a high standard
- Proficient skills in Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
New opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join the private client services team within an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, t be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for this new newly created client facing role.
A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
A great role for a qualified Accountant with experience in preparing financial statements under IFRS and UK GAAP. You will provide services to private, expert and listed funds across a range of asset class and varied structuring requirements
This is a unique opportunity to join a commercial business as a Finance Assistant. Ideally on a temporary with view to permanent basis. Those with previous experience may also be considered on a permanent basis immediately.