Senior Finance Manager
Join this independently owned fiduciary business as the Senior Finance Manager and oversee client, management and financial accounting. Excellent technical expertise as well as strong people management skills are essential for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that client accounts are produced on a timely and accurate basis and within any relevant legal or regulatory requirements
- Providing leadership and guidance to all Bookkeepers and Accountants across the business ensuring that technical standards are developed and quality is assured
- Producing management accounts, budgets, projections and other periodic reporting for the Senior Executive Group
- Identify and implement ways to make management reporting more valuable to the Directors and the business
- Prepare annual financial statements and manage the relationship with the Auditors
Experience and skills required:
- An appropriate accounting qualification is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- Up to date knowledge of reporting and audit standards (including FRS102 and IFRS)
- Effective people, project and change management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
A hands on role providing leadership and direction for the Group compliance function of a highly-regarded independent trust company.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.