Senior Finance Manager
Joining the finance team in an established provider of trust and corporate services, you will have overall responsibility for the financial reporting in the jurisdiction assigned to you. This is a great senior level opportunity available on a permanent basis or on a 6 month contract with a view to becoming permanent.
- Ensuring the financial accounts are maintained accurately for Jersey
- Submission of Board Report/ financial reports for management
- Assisting with yearly budgeting, monitoring and forecasting
- Developing good working relationships with third parties
- Ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements
- Some travel to other jurisdictions required
Experience and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV
- Audit background would be ideal
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.