Senior FATCA Administrator | Contract
Supporting the operations team for 6 months, you will assist in the delivery of high quality guidance, as well as recording and reporting on current regulations and tax requirements affecting clients across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the group remained compliant with FATCA and CRS in all jurisdictions, including classifications, onboarding and reporting
- Acting as a key contact for queries from the business
- Monitoring the team’s inbox and assisting the Head of Tax Compliance and Reporting with technical client queries
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes and reviewing the implications of new regulations
- Collating and accurately maintaining client data
Experience and skills required:
- Table 4 qualification as set out in the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 Codes of Practice
- Either hold or currently working towards obtaining ICSA/STEP Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a trust environment and ideally some experience in either funds or EBTs
- Experience classifying entities for FATCA and completing self-certification forms would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.