Senior External Communications Manager | Channel Islands / London
A global role as part of an ambitious and friendly team within a leading law firm, where you will find a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
Working as part of a diverse workforce you will collaborate in designing and implementing an effective global external communications strategy which is aligned with the firm’s vision, values and strategy. You will have accountability for the delivery of the global communications campaigns and programmes, including management of the content management and horizon-spotting resources.
This is a progressive career opportunity in an organisation with a strong focus on professional growth, where you'll be given the support to develop your career and technical expertise in an environment where your contributions are truly valued. If you are resilient, client orientated and service driven individual, with the ability to perform under pressure and previous experience focused on PR and communications, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the creation and execution of external communications, ensuring that messages are distributed within the firm
- Collaborating to devise the firm's external communications campaigns on a quarterly cycle and managing delivery against these
- Developing effective relationships with target media to ensure positive coverage of firm news, comment and thought leadership, working with external PR agencies where appropriate
- Working closely with senior members of the department for copywriting/proofreading all external communications
- Ensuring all communications comply with and re-enforce the brand proposition tone, voice and style guides
- Working with the business development Managers to plan and execute a communications calendar to promote the firm's events and activity externally
Experience and skills required:
- Degree qualified (ideally covering business or marketing related subjects) or hold the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) diploma or equivalent
- Preferably 8 years' communications, PR and marketing experience in legal, professional or financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and copywriting skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing, PR and campaign management strategies, concepts and tactics
- Project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time, budgets and people in order to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen, awareness and appreciation of the importance of return on business development and marketing investment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Drive and contribute to the continued success of an award-winning banking and investment firm in this integral role, where you will be responsible for the business development and marketing of fiduciary services and your talent and dedication will be highly valued in supporting their growth strategy.
A fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic environment and expand your communication and customer service skills, whilst providing first line support to all customers of this commercial business.
Join a highly qualified and experienced team in a well-established, innovative local funds company that prides itself on providing a personalised service, which meets and exceeds its client’s needs. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.