Senior Data and Analytics Associate | Wealth Management
Contribute to the success of a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, who are committed to ensuring their employees thrive and communities prosper.
Working within in a collaborative and high performing team focusing on change management, you will have the opportunity to build close working relationships with colleagues by providing specialist data reporting and analytics capabilities to support business goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing detailed data analytics to enable identification of trends/critical issues, ensuring accuracy of data and reporting
- Ensuring data integrity and reconciliation in standardised formats
- Analysing, documenting and recommending improvements to current business/data capture and functional processes
- Researching business problems and creating models to support investigation and analysis
- Working with internal clients to understand business reporting and analytical requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant degree or formal business qualification
- Data management specialist with ability to mine data and predict modelling
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience in manipulating large disparate data sets from multiple sources in multiple formats
- Understanding of financial reporting, accounting methodologies, pricing mechanics and transfer pricing
- Experience in a wealth management business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.