Senior Corporate Officer
Play a key role in a busy funds and institutional team, within an innovative and dynamic global group where you will create value and make a difference to this fast-paced organisation.
Having the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations through their continuous learning and holistic approach to professional and personal development, this is an ideal opportunity for you to build a successful career where every day will be a new challenge.
This is a client-facing role where you will administer a portfolio of corporate structures for institutional clients, utilising interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and collaboratively with the team, clients and others within the organisation. You will build strong relationships and identify client needs in this customer centric work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team with day-to-day tasks which will include liaising with clients and intermediaries, attendance at board meetings, preparation of board packs and minutes and statutory reporting
- Reviewing payments whilst adhering to company procedures
- Delivery of key performance indicators
- Management of internal reporting requirements, including annual reviews and work in relation to FATCA/CRS reporting
- Supervision of more junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably 2 years’ experience within a corporate environment
- Ideally ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work are vital
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.