Senior Corporate Administrator
Join an award winning corporate services department in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, offering an inclusive and friendly culture where you will enjoy a productive, rewarding and progressive career.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of transactions and structures alongside leaders in the industry who bring together a varied mix of skills and expertise. The corporate services team is an incredibly collaborative, dynamic team with an impressive client base who are committed to customising their approach to the needs of each client and transaction.
In this role you will deliver a first-class administrative service to a varied portfolio of corporate clients, carrying out all tasks efficiently and effectively in accordance with the company procedures to maintain and enhance client relationships, as well as assisting with the supervision and development of junior team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a varied portfolio of clients, in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Maintenance of statutory books for own portfolio
- Supervising more junior members of staff and delegating tasks on own portfolio to more junior members of staff
- Reviewing payment instructions prepared by more junior staff and understanding the different requirements/process for payments for high risk client
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background
- Studying for or a willingness to study for either an ICSA Diploma, Diploma in Fund Administration or any other Table 4 qualification
- 4 years relevant industry administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience in running own portfolio, preferably with exposure to corporate clients
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements in which the company operates in
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.