Senior Corporate Administrator
Join an award winning corporate services department in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, offering an inclusive and friendly culture where you will enjoy a productive, rewarding and progressive career.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of transactions and structures alongside leaders in the industry who bring together a varied mix of skills and expertise. The corporate services team is an incredibly collaborative, dynamic team with an impressive client base who are committed to customising their approach to the needs of each client and transaction.
In this role you will deliver a first-class administrative service to a varied portfolio of corporate clients, carrying out all tasks efficiently and effectively in accordance with the company procedures to maintain and enhance client relationships, as well as assisting with the supervision and development of junior team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a varied portfolio of clients, in accordance with company procedures
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Maintenance of statutory books for own portfolio
- Supervising more junior members of staff and delegating tasks on own portfolio to more junior members of staff
- Reviewing payment instructions prepared by more junior staff and understanding the different requirements/process for payments for high risk client
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background
- Studying for or a willingness to study for either an ICSA Diploma, Diploma in Fund Administration or any other Table 4 qualification
- 4 years relevant industry administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience in running own portfolio, preferably with exposure to corporate clients
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements in which the company operates in
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.