Senior Corporate Administrator
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures. This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment within a team.
Principal duties will include:
- Reviewing annual accounts within your client portfolio
- Preparing documents
- Liaising with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisors
- Attending client meetings and developing close working relationships
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures at all times
- Assisting with the supervision and development of junior staff
Skills and experience required:
- STEP or ICSA qualified, or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Approachability and good interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.