Senior Corporate Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to join the head office of a global administration services organisation as a Senior Corporate Administrator. A reputable business who acknowledge the importance of a good work life balance whilst encouraging their employees to achieve great things, both in the workplace and personally. If you are focussed on delivering a first –class administrative service for clients, and would like to join this forward thinking organisation, this is the role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries, attending meetings and drafting minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books for own portfolio of clients
- Reviewing payment instructions
- Analysing WIP for own clients
- Supervising, coaching and delegating tasks to more junior members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a Table 5 qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of current local finance industry legislation and regulatory requirements
- Proactive and disciplined approach to work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.