Senior Corporate Actions Administrator
Join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will thrive on the challenge to be your best and have the support you need to reach your full potential.
Working within a high performing and collaborative team you will undertake challenging work, handling the lifecycle of a corporate action, from event announcement through to entitlement processing and reconciliation, ensuring client notifications are clear and concise, and that entitlements are processed accurately to client accounts on a timely basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and publishing of sub-custodian notifications/confirmations and hedge events via email/mailed documentation
- Liaising with agents/Fund Managers where event information or documentation is unclear/incomplete and additional clarification is required
- Reconciling and posting entitlements resulting from corporate actions and hedge events to client accounts, in line with any currency deadlines allowing for positioning by the treasury services team
- Ensuring that all instructions are actioned accurately and in a timely manner for checking
- Providing support and assistance to Supervisor/Assistant Manager, inclusive of any required project/audit work where required
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant qualification (e.g. CISI)
- Systems literate, possessing good keyboard skills and a high degree of accuracy
- Solutions driven approach with the ability to evaluate alternative courses of action
- Practical corporate actions experience and a broad technical knowledge of market practices
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.