Senior Core Network Engineer
Experienced in this area and joining a growing global technology business, you will provide 3rd/4th line technical support and expertise to the team, customers, suppliers and operators.
- Designing, implementing and managing core network services
- Planning and managing the current operation and maintenance
- Managing future implementations
Key skills and expertise required:
- Telecommunications/relevant engineering degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer
- Minimum 3 years’ technical project management experience
- Detailed knowledge of circuit switches, mobile, fixed and data communications networks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.