Senior Core Network Engineer
Experienced in this area and joining a growing global technology business, you will provide 3rd/4th line technical support and expertise to the team, customers, suppliers and operators.
- Designing, implementing and managing core network services
- Planning and managing the current operation and maintenance
- Managing future implementations
Key skills and expertise required:
- Telecommunications/relevant engineering degree or equivalent academic qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer
- Minimum 3 years’ technical project management experience
- Detailed knowledge of circuit switches, mobile, fixed and data communications networks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.