Senior Compliance Officer / Manager / Senior Manager
New opportunity to join an estabised global firm and cover all areas of statutory and regulatory compliance providing technical advice and undertaking risk assessments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring new and proposed changes in standards/legislation or notifications from the JFSC and implementing any required changes to policies and procedures
- Reviewing the business risk assessment and control processes to ensure the firm is compliant with AML and TF legislation
- Monitoring ongoing engagements for compliance with AML/CFT and other matters recommending actions when required
- Providing compliance support to fee earners including advice on the application and interpretation of the laws, regulations and policies issued by the JFSC
- Designing and delivering training on various aspects of regulations, internal policies and procedures, corporate governance, compliance and risk management and basic anti-money laundering provisions
Experience and skills required:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Jersey
- Excellent understanding of the exposures to risk within a Jersey legal services organisation
- Strong technical skills in relation to compliance and data protection legislation are essential
- ICA Postgraduate Diploma or similar
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills along with a commitment to working as part of a global team
- Ability to produce management information and to deliver projects within given deadline
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk and compliance experience to assist their team on a contract basis.
Fantastic new part time/reduced hours opportunity to join an established provider of professional services, providing support to Service Line Heads across the group.