Senior Compliance Manager
An important role within a global provider of funds and corporate services, playing a key part in the delivery of a compliance monitoring and testing function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing compliance monitoring reviews
- Evaluating root cause factors for testing exceptions
- Interacting with senior heads of business and compliance regarding scoping and control design assessment
- Working on several projects/tests simultaneously
- Undertaking themed compliance reviews
- Providing business reporting of results
- Assisting client facing teams with general compliance queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a Table 4 level professional qualification relevant to compliance such as ICSA Diploma
- Previous experience in running a team is required for this role
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jersey’s regulatory environment in relation to funds service business and trust company business
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.