Senior Compliance Manager
An important role within a global provider of funds and corporate services, playing a key part in the delivery of a compliance monitoring and testing function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing compliance monitoring reviews
- Evaluating root cause factors for testing exceptions
- Interacting with senior heads of business and compliance regarding scoping and control design assessment
- Working on several projects/tests simultaneously
- Undertaking themed compliance reviews
- Providing business reporting of results
- Assisting client facing teams with general compliance queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a Table 4 level professional qualification relevant to compliance such as ICSA Diploma
- Previous experience in running a team is required for this role
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jersey’s regulatory environment in relation to funds service business and trust company business
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.