Senior Compliance Manager
An important role within a global provider of funds and corporate services, playing a key part in the delivery of a compliance monitoring and testing function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing compliance monitoring reviews
- Evaluating root cause factors for testing exceptions
- Interacting with senior heads of business and compliance regarding scoping and control design assessment
- Working on several projects/tests simultaneously
- Undertaking themed compliance reviews
- Providing business reporting of results
- Assisting client facing teams with general compliance queries
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a Table 4 level professional qualification relevant to compliance such as ICSA Diploma
- Previous experience in running a team is required for this role
- Demonstrable knowledge of Jersey’s regulatory environment in relation to funds service business and trust company business
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.