Senior Compliance Manager
As the principal compliance team representative for the fund services business you will assist and support the development and promotion of a compliance strategy and framework, acting as designated Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business
- Supporting the business in management of risk and compliance advisory services
- Providing regular reports to committees and the board
- Supporting the development and comprehensive review of the client onboarding process
- Investigating any suspicious activity
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant professional Table 4 qualification
- Extensive finance industry experience including 5 years’ minimum in compliance
- Detailed understanding of local finance and AML regulations
- Good leadership skills
- Disciplined approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.