Senior Compliance Manager
As the principal compliance team representative for the fund services business you will assist and support the development and promotion of a compliance strategy and framework, acting as designated Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business
- Supporting the business in management of risk and compliance advisory services
- Providing regular reports to committees and the board
- Supporting the development and comprehensive review of the client onboarding process
- Investigating any suspicious activity
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant professional Table 4 qualification
- Extensive finance industry experience including 5 years’ minimum in compliance
- Detailed understanding of local finance and AML regulations
- Good leadership skills
- Disciplined approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.