Senior Compliance Manager
A key person role to assist and support the development and promotion of a client focused compliance strategy and framework in a growing and exciting independently owned business, where you will rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence and enjoy a productive professional life.
Acting as the designated MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer for client structures, this is a rewarding and progressive career opportunity where you will deliver a high standard of excellence whilst liaising with the relevant external parties.
Working in a forward-thinking, friendly working environment you will support the business in effective management of risk through the provision of compliance services to client entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a pragmatic and commercial approach to risk-based challenges and implementing practical solutions consistent with the agreed Group strategy and risk appetite
- Supporting the design and implementation of a client compliance framework
- Evaluating risk assessments ensuring deficiencies are escalated to the relevant parties and appropriate mitigation actions are put in place
- Designing and implementing key compliance controls to ensure compliance risks are effectively identified, monitored and managed
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant compliance qualifications and finance industry experience specifically in funds
- Minimum of 2 years in a key person role
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AML legislation, the AML handbook and the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 and associated orders and codes of practice for funds and trust company business
- Knowledge and understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.