Senior Compliance Administrator
We currently have a great opportunity for an ambitious compliance professional to join a growing international provider of corporate governance and compliance support. As Senior Compliance Administrator you will assist the compliance team in developing a strong compliance culture across the organisation to support the delivery of services provided to clients worldwide.
This is an exciting time to join a company which offers a competitive flexible benefits package and supports future training and career progression, whilst working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking testing in accordance with the annual compliance monitoring plan and escalating any identified breaches
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory and legislative requirements to ensure any changes are incorporated into compliance monitoring procedures
- Providing regular compliance monitoring reports and management information in preparation for the delivery of Board reports
- Assisting with the maintenance of customer due diligence records and various regulatory registers
- Undertaking World Check searches and reviewing all potential hits
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Previous experience working in the Jersey financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with senior management and administration teams
- Organised and logical approach to problem solving
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.