Senior Compliance Administrator
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
You will be working on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties and numerous interesting and varied ad hoc projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual compliance monitoring of fund services business and Jersey certified funds
- Drafting compliance reports for review by Associate Director
- Providing management information required for committee/board meetings
- Providing customer due diligence (CDD) advice and support to teams, completing detailed independent reviews and signing CDD packs
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures for all regulated entities and drafting infrastructure procedures and other internal documentation
- Mentoring junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally completed or studying towards the AML/compliance qualification such as ICA or AML Diploma/Certificate or a willingness to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML/CFT and compliance and risk environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.