Compliance Senior Administrator
You will support the Head of Compliance in carrying out the full range of compliance related activities and make a key contribution to local and group level compliance projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting compliance monitoring, reporting on findings and recommending improvements
- Preparing the first draft of compliance reports
- Assisting with compliance queries
- Maintaining and monitoring various compliance registers
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and making changes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within a Jersey or UK financial services business or 2 years in a similar compliance role
- Good knowledge of regulatory regimes affecting Jersey funds and corporate entities
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hold a recognised professional compliance or legal qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.