Senior Compliance Administrator
A great opportunity providing support and assistance to the compliance team within a leading provider of global financial and banking services.
- Implementing and maintaining the compliance monitoring programme, monitoring oversight activity and ensuring this is adequately covered by the team
- Producing board reports regarding regulatory and compliance matters
- Maintaining relevant registers for record breaches, complaints and training
- Reviewing advertising materials / fund fact sheets and providing comments or approval as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Practical knowledge of Funds and Securities Services
- Holding or willingness to study towards a Compliance qualification such as International Compliance Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience, to include Compliance and / or risk
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.