Senior Compliance Administrator
Joining the compliance team you will ensure compliance monitoring reviews are undertaken and be responsible for taking ownership of allocated tests whilst providing support to more junior members of the team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance monitoring reviews are undertaken and taking ownership of allocated tests
- Monitoring queries and results following the compliance monitoring tests
- Identifying and communicating any perceived risks
- Maintaining various compliance registers
- Keeping up to date with any changes in regulations and policies
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience of processing client due diligence in a regulated or supervised environment
- Previous experience of client screening and monitoring activities
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Good planning and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.