Senior Compliance Administrator
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to assist the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO for client entities and act as deputy when required. You will take responsibility to improve and maintain the service to clients, safeguarding the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, best practice and guidance
- Assisting key persons in the provision of comprehensive advisory, monitoring and control services
- Acting as appointed MLCO and MLRO to private fund structures
- Supporting AML related matters in line with agreed time frames
- Ensuring Boards of client entities are kept appraised of industry best practice
- Supporting with the review and update of client procedures, manuals and ensuring staff are updated
- Preparing quarterly compliance bulletins to communicate updates from JFSC
- Assisting with licence renewals
Experience and skills needed:
- Experience in compliance environment
- Experience and/or knowledge of the regulations of FSB
- A recognised compliance qualification
- A positive and supportive attitude
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.