Senior Company Secretary
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing company secretarial support during client transactions
- Assisting with regulatory and legislative projects
- Completion of client take on and closure activities
- Assisting the team with registry and filing requirements
- Ensuring records are accurate and kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services sector
- Ideally holds a relevant professional qualification
- Good knowledge and experience of offshore financial services
- Excellent working knowledge of Jersey Company Law and Jersey Registry
- Ability to work well in a team and independently using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the growing operations and new business teams within the private wealth services division.