Senior Company Secretary
Joining the team in a leading provider of investment service, you will ensure a high quality administration service is delivered to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing company secretarial support during client transactions
- Assisting with regulatory and legislative projects
- Completion of client take on and closure activities
- Assisting the team with registry and filing requirements
- Ensuring records are accurate and kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial services sector
- Ideally holds a relevant professional qualification
- Good knowledge and experience of offshore financial services
- Excellent working knowledge of Jersey Company Law and Jersey Registry
- Ability to work well in a team and independently using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to a partner and fee earners in the property department.
A great opportunity to join the HR team of a global fiduciary business and provide full administrative support to the HR department.