Senior Client Take-On Manager
An exciting senior leadership position has arisen for an individual with previous exposure to a compliance or legal environment. Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide a full support service, managing all aspects of the client take on process for both the international private client team and the financial services law team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the client take-on operating model
- Providing training and supporting the development of the client take-on team
- Undertaking searches, appropriate checks, initial PEP searches and prepare documentation
- Completing submissions in a timely manner
- Escalating any risks to group partner
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous exposure to a compliance or legal environment
- Hold as a minimum the ICA Advanced Certificate or an equivalent level 4 qualification
- Good technical knowledge with a willingness to develop an understanding of AML legislation
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.