Senior Client Reviewer | 12 Month Contract
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be a member of the UK remediation team providing support to all regular reviews and remediation projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as subject matter expert providing advice and training to the sales and relationship management teams
- Providing support to all relevant remediation projects
- Performing AML/KYC due diligence checks on existing clients
- Supporting continuous process improvement to ensure alignment with changes to the regulatory environment
- Administering the client exit process, providing support to the relevant business area
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a private bank or trust company
- Sound knowledge of KYC, AML and due diligence
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle conflict
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.