Senior Client Officer
A growing professional services business is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their corporate team to assist with the provision of a high quality administration service to a varied portfolio of clients.
- Administer a portfolio of structures
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions
- Build strong client relationships and attend client meetings
- Provide technical assistance to the administrators within the team
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and hold a “table 4” professional qualification
- Good technical knowledge of trust and corporate investment and tax issues
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and delegate to team members
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.