Senior Client Officer | Private Clients
A senior administration role in the private client service line of a global provider of corporate, fund and private client services, with a philosophy to deliver the highest standards of service to clients.
This role offers a wide array of responsibilities, including the responsibility for autonomously managing a portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth clients, holding wide ranging asset classes through trust structures, developing client and intermediary relationships and overseeing and developing an administration team.
If you are a skilled and motivated individual keen to join a thriving business, where you will gain industry exposure and be supported in reaching your career ambitions, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- The provision of high quality trust service to a varied portfolio of predominantly Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Establishing, building and managing strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and internal contacts
- Providing technical support to the administration team
- Contributing to ensuring the team meets key performance indicators and financial targets, including revenue growth and debtor collection
- Proactively managing and prioritising team workload, reporting to the team Manager/Director as required
- Identifying development and training requirements of team members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification e.g. STEP/ICSA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a particular focus on private clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time effectively and work independently but also a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Jersey trust foundation and company law and other related legal and regulatory requirements as well as a working knowledge of relevant UK tax issues
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and demanding financial targets
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.