Senior Client Officer | Private Clients
A senior administration role in the private client service line of a global provider of corporate, fund and private client services, with a philosophy to deliver the highest standards of service to clients.
This role offers a wide array of responsibilities, including the responsibility for autonomously managing a portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth clients, holding wide ranging asset classes through trust structures, developing client and intermediary relationships and overseeing and developing an administration team.
If you are a skilled and motivated individual keen to join a thriving business, where you will gain industry exposure and be supported in reaching your career ambitions, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- The provision of high quality trust service to a varied portfolio of predominantly Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Establishing, building and managing strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and internal contacts
- Providing technical support to the administration team
- Contributing to ensuring the team meets key performance indicators and financial targets, including revenue growth and debtor collection
- Proactively managing and prioritising team workload, reporting to the team Manager/Director as required
- Identifying development and training requirements of team members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification e.g. STEP/ICSA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a particular focus on private clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage time effectively and work independently but also a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Jersey trust foundation and company law and other related legal and regulatory requirements as well as a working knowledge of relevant UK tax issues
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and demanding financial targets
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their Asset Management team.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the wealth and investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.