Senior Client Officer
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
Working in an international business environment and global network of offices, this role offers the opportunity to broaden your experience and exposure to various aspects of the business, supporting your career aspirations, at the same time developing the necessary skills to progress to a Manager role in the future.
Within this role as Senior Client Officer, you will assist in managing the team and deputising in the Manager’s absence, acting as a focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
If you are a self-motivated and bright individual who is prepared to work hard on your own initiative, with experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the mentoring, development and coaching of team members and providing feedback to the Manager
- Where relevant supporting the Manager with the delegation of work whilst retaining responsibility, giving clear instructions, timeframes and providing feedback
- Encouraging a ‘can do’ positive approach, giving constructive feedback and guidance and encouraging open communication within the team
- Maintaining accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis
- Ensuring all time charged is reasonable and justified, guiding and encouraging other team members to do the same
- Developing strong client relationships and ensuring, within own portfolio, the correct work has been billed for
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or to be actively working towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Previous experience of working within trust and company business along with a good understanding of trust and company administration
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.