Senior Client Manager
A senior position requiring the post holder to work autonomously as well as supporting a team and senior employees by managing the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of more complex fund structures.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration of a varied and complex portfolio of fund structures, maintaining a wide knowledge and understanding of administration (to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation)
- Compliance with KYC procedures, maintaining and documenting detailed knowledge and understanding of each structure
- Managing the team and seeking views of all team members prior to decision making, ensuring CPD records for the team are maintained and updated regularly
- Ensuring billing and debt collection is carried out effectively
- Attending marketing events and seminars organised by intermediaries where required
- Acting as an authorised signatory in accordance with policies and procedures
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACCA, ICSA Diploma, CIB, STEP Diploma
- Experience in the offshore industry and experience in a supervisory position
- An enhanced level of technical knowledge, including more complex areas of Jersey fund regulation, investment products, asset management, accounting, law and legislation
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.