Senior Client Due Diligence Administrator
Joining an established international provider of wealth management services, you will ensure that client due diligence files are kept up to date and in line with requirements.
- Reviewing existing client due diligence files to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Performing research and analysing information in accordance with regulatory and KYC requirements
- Providing KYC and SOW sign off
- Assisting with remediation projects
- Providing specialist/technical expertise
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous CDD experience
- Analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Previous KYC remediation project and onboarding experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.