Senior Client Associate
Join the client services team in a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will play a crucial role in meeting core strategic objectives ensuring the end-to-end delivery of unrivalled client experience and best in class delivery of multiple solutions.
Being part of a dynamic, progressive and high performing team you will be challenged to reach your full potential whilst building close relationships with colleagues, working together to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and make decisions in a fast-paced environment whilst focusing on delivering a seamless client onboarding experience in multiple jurisdictions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as subject matter expert providing advice, training and ongoing coaching to the sales and relationship management teams in respect of client qualification, client onboarding and the relevant related company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with the sales and relationship management teams, as well as with the functional groups and solution providers, identifying opportunities to leverage client experience ideas and best practises
- Performing AML/KYC due diligence checks on existing clients and assess client files for politically exposed persons
- Liaising with business partners to remove obstacles impacting the onboarding process while balancing the need for quality and regulatory compliance
- Providing guidance in respect of exception documentation and approval processes and providing input and support to all relevant client services support projects and initiatives
Experience and skills required:
- Proven extensive relevant experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills and a track record in excellent service delivery
- Experience of KYC, AML and due diligence
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle conflict and a strong sense of accountability and ownership over quality
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions in a fast-paced environment whilst focusing on delivering a seamless client onboarding experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
An unrivalled opportunity for a compliance professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will support the compliance team in ensuring it complies with its regulatory obligations under the Guernsey and Jersey anti-money laundering regulations and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.