Senior Client Administrator
Our client is a leading global provider of high value business services to clients operating and investing globally. The Senior Administrator will oversee a portfolio of structures in compliance with policies and procedures as set down in the company procedures manual and local legal and regulatory requirements, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with in a professional manner
- Identifyingand raising technical issues and potential problems with the Line Manager
- Undertaking a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the jobholder’s authority
- Ensuring that new client business allocated to the jobholder is thoroughly researched and that the client’s requirements are understood
Experience and skills required:
- Good time management skills and Interpersonal skills
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Relevant professional qualifications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.