Senior CDD Administrator
As part of a busy team you will be dealing directly with clients in order to meet client due diligence requirements.
- Reviewing, updating and amending existing CDD processes and procedures in line with AML/CFT handbook
- Ensuring all CDD exceptions are reviewed on a regular basis, providing updates to management as required
- Providing training and development coaching to direct reports
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities such as companies, trusts, limited partnerships
- Reading and interpreting structure charts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a suitably recognised financial qualification
- Good time management and organisation skills are essential
- Competent in using IT systems and computer literate
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Do you have good analytical and organisational skills? Our client, a highly regarded professional services provider, is seeking a CDD Administrator. Forming part of a growing Client Take on Team, the successful candidate will support the wider fee earning teams across all jurisdictions with the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service.