Senior Business Analyst
Join a financial services organisation where you will develop and maintain effective working relationships, promoting an open and supportive working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing one junior member of the team, reviewing their work and providing guidance and training
- Providing analysis and support for multiple fund structures including private equity, real estate, and other alternative assets
- Acting as a key technical reference point for staff with regard to the system
- Periodically undertaking core testing of the system and managing user acceptance testing environments for upgrades
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally have experience in the operation of FrontInvest and the administration of fund structures
- Ability to interpret information quickly
- Team player
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.
A leading provider of wealth management services are currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the successful implementation of a variety of business change initiatives.