Opportunity for an ambitious candidate with previous bookkeeping experience to join a reputable trust company. Good communication and interpersonal skills are desired.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking day-to-day bookkeeping from source documents, including banking systems, bank statements, investment valuations, property statements and minutes
- Reviewing entity ledgers and bookkeeping records
- Ensuring work is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Assisting with queries
- Periodic reporting on clients, as required
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of bookkeeping, ideally holding relevant qualification
- Ability to reconcile ledgers with VAT returns and statements received from tax authorities
- Previous experience using both manual and computerised accounting systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.