Senior Bank Auditor
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting specialised audits of reviewing activities, recording findings and discussing findings
- Preparing individual audit work papers and records
- Preparing written reports of results and findings of audits under direction
- Following up with concerned departments/subsidiaries to ensure that approved recommendations or remedial action has been taken
- Assisting in fraud initiatives including investigations, providing statements to law enforcement, reporting as prescribed by legislation and appearing as a witness as necessary
Experience and skills required:
- University degree with a professional accounting qualification (CA,CPA,ACA,FCA) and 1 year relevant post-qualification experience
- Awareness and understanding of key regulatory requirements
- Internal audit experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
An enriching career opportunity for an analytical individual to be responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey regulated client funds in a global financial services organisation, which places great importance on developing the skills of its employees whilst promoting a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.