Senior Audit Associate
Working alongside the Head of Internal Audit, you will plan and execute audits in line with annual audit plans and assisting with the preparation of Committee reports.
- Planning and executing audits in line with the annual audit plan
- Preparing audit reports
- Providing advice and consultancy on controls
- Undertaking investigations in the event of control breakdowns
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in financial services
- Internal audit qualification
- Knowledge of IT or CAATs would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Effective problem solver
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.