Senior Associate | Asset and Wealth Management
Great new opportunity to join the growing advisory division in a highly reputable professional services company. Within this role you will analyse, design, recommend and implement technology solutions for a broad range clients, but with a focus on alternative asset managers.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a diverse range of assignments and working collaboratively with on-site project teams
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Researching and understanding emerging digital trends across business-to-consumer and business-to-business infrastructure
- Driving the implementation of technology change programmes
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within asset and wealth management
- Experience of business development, such as proposal writing
- Good understanding of asset and wealth management market trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.