Senior Associate | Asset and Wealth Management
Great new opportunity to join the growing advisory division in a highly reputable professional services company. Within this role you will analyse, design, recommend and implement technology solutions for a broad range clients, but with a focus on alternative asset managers.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a diverse range of assignments and working collaboratively with on-site project teams
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Researching and understanding emerging digital trends across business-to-consumer and business-to-business infrastructure
- Driving the implementation of technology change programmes
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within asset and wealth management
- Experience of business development, such as proposal writing
- Good understanding of asset and wealth management market trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.