Senior Associate | Asset and Wealth Management
Great new opportunity to join the growing advisory division in a highly reputable professional services company. Within this role you will analyse, design, recommend and implement technology solutions for a broad range clients, but with a focus on alternative asset managers.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a diverse range of assignments and working collaboratively with on-site project teams
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Researching and understanding emerging digital trends across business-to-consumer and business-to-business infrastructure
- Driving the implementation of technology change programmes
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within asset and wealth management
- Experience of business development, such as proposal writing
- Good understanding of asset and wealth management market trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.